- Amazing intimacy- They seem to be more in tune with your sexual desires. That may be because they themselves possess different desires than most. The closeness and comfort is extensively more intense in the bedroom and out.
- Introduction of amazing sex toys- They are very open about integrating sex toys into the bedroom and it is fun to use them on your partner as well. Before my husband, I had never owned a dildo. Now I have one that spins, vibrates, and has an attachment for extreme clitoral stimulation. The most amazing thing I have ever owned!
- Role Playing- We all know that we love to role play, sometimes we are to shy to be open with what turns us on. With a bisexual, the openness is very comforting and never feel judged. It makes for the best rapor of role playing sexual scenarios. One day you could play daddys little girl and the next you could be playing a dominant male wearing a strap on.
- Threesomes- Now I’m not into these rendezvous, but I’m sure many would jump at the idea. If your partner insists or forces a third party into the bedroom then there is a much deeper issue, but if your okay with it, try it! Also it is fun to role play and imagine threesome scenario even if you do not follow through.
- Best Friend- Think about it, your partner is attracted sexually to both sexes. This in some way makes him or her able to relate to you more and hence have more common interests. You also can critique hot guys or girls whenever you want and your partner may even chime in. It’s like having a really masculine girlfriend or boyfriend.